A quilt is not merely a cozy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans who make our quilts pick quality vibrant fabrics and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
While the pieces of fabric are sewn with each other by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and superb washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be relatively large in length and width. Actuality, well-nigh of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's dimensions differs as well. You'll find we post the quilt's measurements with the determined drop for you to compare to the proportions you want to have. It is important to do your research prior to your purchase!
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We advise complying with these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy stops hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine stops to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
Given that every quilt's size is different, it is vital that the quilt you order is a suitable match for your bed. Investigate your dimensions by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your homework before you buy!