This Eureka Quilt is a lovely blend of burgundys and golds. It is a more complicated pattern and definitely beautiful. This particular Eureka quilt beautifully showcases Moda’s Black Tie Affair fabric series.
A quilt is not merely a cozy bedspread: it is also a piece of art. The artists who create our quilts select top-notch vibrant fabrics and arrange them into an eye-catching work of art. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best complements your home design.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched with each other by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as excellent washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are large enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's sizing differs. You'll find we designate the quilt's measurements along with the calculated drop for you to compare to the sizing you want to have. Please do your measuring ahead of your purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural remedy stops hemorrhage and helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer quits to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely recommend washing.
Amish Handmade Quilt Trivia
Our designers enjoy a very significant undertaking. They have the vital duty of deciding on complimentary fabric materials from a seismic selection of fabrics offered by a wide range of fabric designers and suppliers. Each material chosen is pivotal to the finished appearance of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did an admirable job of choosing attractive fabric materials that enhance each other and coordinate excellently. That is the reason we refer to as a quilt a masterpiece of fine art!