This Eureka Quilt is a lovely blend of burgundys and golds. It is a more complicated pattern and definitely beautiful. This particular Eureka quilt beautifully showcases Moda’s Black Tie Affair fabric series.
A quilt is not just a comfortable bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters that create our quilts pick high quality vibrant materials and organize them in an eye-catching masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as superb washing results.
You will find our quilts to be remarkably sizable in length and width. In fact, nearly all of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each and every quilt's dimensions can be different. We list the quilt's dimensions along with the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you are trying to find. It is important to do your measuring ahead of your purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We suggest complying with these standards for best results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy stops hemorrhage and also aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer stops to lessen creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly suggest washing.
Did you know?
Each step of the quilt-making process requires a certain woman's knowledge. Each of our ladies focuses on either piecing or quilting. At the very least 2 ladies are included in making each quilt. The ladies who sew the tops together focus on assembling particular quilt patterns. Considering that each quilter's stitches differ, just one lady does the quilting per quilt. This system enables each woman to become an expert in her work.