Simplistic in design but complex in detail, this Lincoln quilt is a reminder of days gone by.
A quilt is not merely a comfortable blanket: it is also a piece of art. The artisans who design our quilts pick top quality vivid fabrics and arrange them in an appealing masterpiece. Select from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also excellent washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to eliminate the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's dimensions can be different. We post the quilt's measurements together with the estimated drop for you to compare to the measurements you may need. Please do your research prior to your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, these quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We recommend complying with these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage as well as assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer stops to decrease wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
It is essential that the quilt you order is an ideal fit for your bed. Each quilt's dimensions are unique. Assess your dimensions by simply measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you wish for. Do your measuring before you purchase!