Star Wedding Ring Quilt
A quilt is not merely a comfy blanket: it is also a piece of art. The artists that design our quilts pick top-notch colorful fabrics and organize them into an appealing masterpiece. Pick from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also superb washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to eliminate the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's proportions can be different. We publish the quilt's dimensions in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you are trying to find. Please do your measuring prior to buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy protects against hemorrhage and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to lessen wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
Over the centuries, various kinds of methods have been produced to make it less complicated for quilt-makers to stitch multi-angled quilts together. One of these strategies is named paper piecing, which is frequently applied to compose the complex corners of the Mariner's Compass quilts
. Paper piecing, as it title implies, uses a special paper pattern on top of which the cloth fragments are sewn. The pattern guides the needleworker to accurately stitch the pieces together so that the finalized top will lie out flat. Strategies of this sort as this are an effective help to our quilt-makers!