A quilt is not just a relaxing bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists who make our quilts select top-notch vibrant fabrics and arrange them in a creative masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and exceptional washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be relatively large in length and width. Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's dimensions can be different as well. You'll find we list the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are trying to find. It is important to do your research prior to your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest the following guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy prevents bleed and also helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to minimize creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Considering that every quilt's size is different, it is crucial that the quilt you order is definitely a correct match for your bed. Check your size by simply measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you wish for. Do your research before you buy!