A quilt is not just a comfortable bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans who create our quilts choose high quality colorful materials and arrange them in a creative masterpiece. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
While the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also outstanding washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be relatively generous in length and width. In fact, nearly all of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's measurements can be different as well. You'll find we publish the quilt's dimensions as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the measurements you are looking for. Definitely do your homework before buying!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We advise complying with these standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy protects against hemorrhage and also helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer finishes to decrease creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
It is crucial that the quilt you purchase is an ideal fit for your bed. Every quilt's size is special. Assess your dimensions simply by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your homework before you buy!