A quilt is not just a cozy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that create our quilts pick top-notch vibrant materials and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your style.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched with each other by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and excellent washing results.
You will find our quilts to be reasonably large in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to minimize the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's dimensions can be different as well. We list the quilt's measurements in addition to the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you want to have. It is important to do your homework prior to your purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, these quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We advise the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy avoids hemorrhage and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine quits to decrease creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly recommend washing.
Did you know?
Given that many Amish as well as Mennonite ladies stay at home to look after their families, their professions have to fit their home life. Our company enables our ladies to function at their own personal pace so that they can adequately look after their loved ones.