A quilt is not just a relaxing bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that develop our quilts select high quality colorful fabrics and organize them into a creative masterpiece. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your taste.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched together by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as superb washing results.
Almost all of our quilts are large enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's dimensions differs. We designate the quilt's measurements in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you need. Definitely do your measuring ahead of making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, these quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We recommend complying with these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage and also helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine quits to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Since each quilt's dimensions are unique, it really is important that the quilt you order is definitely a well-suited match for your bed. Confirm your dimensions by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your research before you purchase!