A quilt is not only a cozy bed covering: it is also a piece of artwork. The artisans that design our quilts choose top-notch vibrant fabrics and organize them in an appealing work of art. Pick from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also superb washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are large enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's overall size is different. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements along with the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you want. It is important to do your measuring before your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend complying with these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy stops bleed as well as helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer finishes to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Considering that each quilt's measurements are special, it really is vital that the quilt you purchase is an ideal fit for your bed. Check your size by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your homework before you purchase!