A quilt is not just a relaxing bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that develop our quilts pick top quality vibrant materials and organize them in an appealing masterpiece. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also superb washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be remarkably sizable in length and width. In fact, nearly all of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each and every quilt's measurements is different. You'll find we post the quilt's measurements along with the calculated drop for you to compare to the measurements you are trying to find. Please do your research ahead of making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend the following standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids hemorrhage and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to minimize creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artists possess a quite important position. They possess the vital responsibility of selecting complimentary fabrics from an enormous choice of patterns provided by numerous material designers and suppliers. Each pattern chosen is integral to the finished aesthetics of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did an admirable job of settling upon visually appealing textures that enhance each other and correlate splendidly. This is why we refer to as a quilt a work of art!