A quilt is not merely a cozy bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The artists that make our quilts pick top quality colorful materials and organize them into a distinct masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also outstanding washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's size can be different. We specify the quilt's dimensions together with the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you are looking for. It is important to do your homework prior to buying!
Yes, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise complying with these standards for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy protects against bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to decrease creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Scarcely any folks understand the extent of time and tedious labor connected with creating a quilt. Quilt-making is a process that make involve 5—9 months
to finalize. Making a quilt includes designing, shearing, combining, quilting, and binding. Altogether, the full amount of time to finish one quilt amounts to as much as 200—300 hours.