A quilt is not merely a cozy bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists who create our quilts pick quality vivid fabrics and organize them in an attractive work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are sewn with each other by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also exceptional washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be rather sizable in length and width. In fact, nearly all of our quilts are sizable enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's proportions is different as well. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements with the estimated drop for you to compare to the proportions you want to have. Kindly do your homework ahead of buying!
Yes, these quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We advise the following standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy protects against bleed as well as aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to reduce wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans enjoy a quite important position. They possess the significant mission of selecting complimentary fabrics from an almost infinite array of fabrics produced by various texture artists and suppliers. Each pattern chosen is essential to the finished look of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a top job of choosing attractive fabrics that complement each other and harmonize nicely. That is why then we call a quilt a masterpiece of artistry!