A quilt is not merely a comfy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters who create our quilts select quality vivid fabrics and organize them in a distinct work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched together by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also outstanding washing results.
Almost all of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's overall size differs. We post the quilt's dimensions as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the sizing you may need. Please do your research prior to purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, our quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy protects against hemorrhage and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artists enjoy a really significant position. They possess the critical mission of picking complimentary fabrics from an almost infinite array of fabric materials developed by various fabric designers and companies. Each pattern chosen is vital to the completed fashion of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a lovely job of choosing appealing materials that match each other and combine nicely. That is the reason why we refer to as a quilt a masterpiece of artwork!