A quilt is not only a comfortable bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans who make our quilts choose quality colorful materials and arrange them in a captivating masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as outstanding washing results.
Almost all of our quilts are sizable enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's dimensions is different. We publish the quilt's dimensions together with the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you are looking for. Kindly do your homework prior to purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise adhering to these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to minimize wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a quite noteworthy position. They possess the vital responsibility of selecting complimentary fabrics from a massive choice of textures developed by a variety of fabric material designers and companies. Each pattern chosen is integral to the final visual appeal of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did an excellent job of selecting beautiful fabric materials that suit each other and combine effectively. This is precisely why we consider a quilt a work of artistry!