A quilt is not only a comfy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists who make our quilts choose quality vivid fabrics and arrange them into an attractive work of art. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched together by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and exceptional washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's measurements is different. You'll find we publish the quilt's measurements with the calculated drop for you to compare to the size you want. Kindly do your homework ahead of purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We suggest the following guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against bleed and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Our artists have a very important position. They have the significant duty of settling upon complimentary fabric materials from a seismic assortment of patterns produced by various fabric designers and companies. Each texture chosen is crucial to the finished fashion of the quilt. The designer of this quilt did a first-rate job of choosing beautiful fabrics that match each other and combine excellently. That is the reason we consider a quilt a piece of artistry!