A quilt is not just a relaxing blanket: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters that develop our quilts choose high quality vivid fabrics and organize them in a distinct work of art. Choose from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your home design.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also outstanding washing results.
Most of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we list the quilt's measurements with the estimated drop for you to compare to the overall size you are looking for. It is important to do your homework ahead of making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We recommend the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against hemorrhage as well as aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer quits to minimize creases and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our creators hold a really significant responsibility. They have the significant responsibility of picking out coordinating textures from a seismic choice of fabric materials manufactured by a wide range of material designers and suppliers. Each texture chosen is pivotal to the final appeal of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a splendid job of selecting attractive fabric materials that balance each other and correlate well. That is precisely why we consider a quilt a masterpiece of artwork!