A quilt is not merely a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The crafters who create our quilts choose high quality vivid materials and organize them in an appealing work of art. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best complements your home design.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched together by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and outstanding washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's proportions varies. We specify the quilt's measurements as well as the estimated drop for you to compare to the overall size you need. Please do your homework ahead of your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, these quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We suggest complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer finishes to minimize creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our creators possess a remarkably noteworthy assignment. They have the vital task of picking out complimentary materials from a massive choice of fabric materials produced by numerous fabric designers and suppliers. Each fabric material chosen is integral to the final look of the quilt. The designer behind this quilt did an admirable job of picking attractive materials that balance each other and harmonize favorably. This is the reason we consider a quilt a piece of artwork!