A quilt is not just a relaxing bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The artisans who design our quilts select top quality colorful materials and organize them into an attractive work of art. Select from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched together by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as excellent washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be remarkably generous in length and width. In fact, well-nigh of our quilts are generous enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, every quilt's dimensions is different. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions along with the determined drop for you to compare to the sizing you are looking for. Please do your research prior to your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy avoids bleed and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine finishes to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artists maintain a very important job. They possess the critical undertaking of figuring out complimentary patterns from a huge choice of fabrics developed by a wide range of pattern designers and suppliers. Each fabric material chosen is essential to the final look of the quilt. The designer behind this quilt did a splendid job of going with charming fabric materials that enhance each other and coordinate well. This is the reason we refer to as a quilt a piece of artistry!