A quilt is not merely a comfortable bed cover: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists that design our quilts pick top-notch vivid materials and arrange them into an attractive work of art. Select from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your home design.
While the pieces of fabric are sewn together by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as outstanding washing results.
Most of our quilts are generous enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's dimensions can be different. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the overall size you want to have. It is important to do your measuring prior to buying!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We suggest the following standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy protects against hemorrhage as well as aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer quits to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artists maintain a really noteworthy assignment. They possess the significant duty of selecting complimentary textures from an enormous selection of textures fabricated by a wide range of material designers and suppliers. Each fabric chosen is integral to the finished look of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a top job of picking out charming fabric materials that balance each other and correlate favorably. This is the reason why we refer to as a quilt a piece of artwork!