A quilt is not just a comfortable bed cover: it is also a piece of artwork. The artisans who create our quilts choose top quality vibrant materials and organize them in a captivating masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and outstanding washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's sizing differs. You'll find we list the quilt's dimensions alongside the calculated drop for you to compare to the overall size you may need. It is important to do your measuring ahead of purchasing!
Yes, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise the following guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy protects against bleed and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to lessen creases and color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Due to the fact that a lot of Amish and Mennonite women remain at home to look after their families, their jobs have to correspond to their home life. Making quilts accommodates that requirement. Our company enables these ladies to work at their own rate so that they can appropriately maintain their family. For many women, quilting is actually really good therapy and also an excellent past-time.