A quilt is not only a cozy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of art. The crafters that create our quilts pick quality vibrant materials and organize them in an attractive work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your taste.
While the fabric pieces are stitched with each other by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and superb washing results.
Most of our quilts are large enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's overall size is different. We publish the quilt's measurements with the determined drop for you to compare to the overall size you are looking for. Please do your measuring prior to purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We suggest complying with these standards for best results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy protects against bleed as well as assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine finishes to decrease creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artists possess a really important position. They possess the significant responsibility of settling upon coordinating fabric materials from a huge choice of fabric materials provided by numerous texture designers and companies. Each pattern chosen is pivotal to the final aesthetics of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a fine job of picking out visually appealing materials that suit each other and coordinate favorably. This is why then we regard a quilt a masterpiece of artistry!