A quilt is not only a cozy blanket: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters that design our quilts choose top quality vibrant fabrics and arrange them into a captivating masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and superb washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we designate the quilt's dimensions alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the size you want. It is important to do your research ahead of making a purchase!
Yes, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy prevents bleed and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to decrease wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Our artisans hold a truly important assignment. They have the vital assignment of finding complimentary materials from a massive variety of textures produced by many different fabric artists and companies. Each texture chosen is essential to the finished appearance of the quilt. The artist behind this quilt did a top job of deciding on appealing materials that complement each other and coordinate nicely. That is the reason that we refer to as a quilt a masterpiece of art!