A quilt is not just a relaxing bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that make our quilts pick top quality colorful materials and arrange them into an eye-catching work of art. Pick from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and exceptional washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are sizable enough to reduce the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we designate the quilt's measurements alongside the determined drop for you to compare to the size you want to have. Kindly do your homework prior to purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, these quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We advise complying with these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine stops to lessen creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artists have a remarkably noteworthy assignment. They have the difficult duty of choosing complimentary patterns from an almost infinite choice of patterns fabricated by a wide range of fabric material artists and companies. Each fabric material chosen is pivotal to the completed look of the quilt. The artist behind this quilt did a first-rate job of picking out beautiful patterns that balance each other and correlate splendidly. That is the reason we consider a quilt a piece of fine art!