A quilt is not just a comfortable blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists who make our quilts select quality colorful materials and organize them into a distinct work of art. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your home design.
While the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also outstanding washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be rather large in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's dimensions can be different as well. We list the quilt's dimensions with the determined drop for you to compare to the proportions you are trying to find. Please do your measuring ahead of making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We advise adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy prevents hemorrhage as well as aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a truly noteworthy responsibility. They have the difficult assignment of picking coordinating fabrics from an enormous array of materials manufactured by different pattern artists and companies. Each fabric chosen is integral to the completed aesthetics of the quilt. The designer of this quilt did a fine job of settling upon visually appealing fabrics that balance each other and correlate favorably. This is precisely why we refer to as a quilt a masterpiece of art!