A quilt is not merely a comfortable blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans that make our quilts choose quality vivid materials and arrange them into a creative work of art. Select from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are sewn with each other by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as superb washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's proportions varies. We designate the quilt's measurements as well as the estimated drop for you to compare to the overall size you are looking for. It is important to do your measuring before purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This home remedy stops hemorrhage and also aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to lessen creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely advise washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Because numerous Amish and Mennonite ladies remain at home to look after their loved ones, their occupations have to coincide with their home life. Our team allows our ladies to work at their own rate so that they can properly care for their household.