A quilt is not merely a cozy bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that design our quilts pick high quality colorful materials and arrange them in an appealing work of art. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your home design.
Although the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also outstanding washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's proportions varies. You'll find we post the quilt's measurements along with the determined drop for you to compare to the measurements you are looking for. Definitely do your measuring prior to your purchase!
Fortunately, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy avoids bleed and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Considering that lots of Amish as well as Mennonite ladies stay at home to care for their loved ones, their jobs have to coincide with their home life. Our team enables these women to work at their own rate so that they may properly look after their loved ones.