A quilt is not just a cozy bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The artisans who make our quilts pick top-notch vivid fabrics and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your taste.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also excellent washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the overall size you want to have. Kindly do your homework prior to making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest the following guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy stops hemorrhage and also assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine finishes to lessen creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Our creators maintain a really noteworthy undertaking. They have the vital responsibility of picking complimentary fabrics from an almost infinite array of fabrics provided by many different pattern designers and companies. Each pattern chosen is pivotal to the completed aesthetics of the quilt. The artisan of this quilt did a first-rate job of picking out appealing patterns that match each other and coordinate splendidly. That is why we refer to as a quilt a work of art!