A quilt is not just a comfortable bed covering: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists that make our quilts pick high quality vivid fabrics and arrange them in a distinct masterpiece. Pick from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and exceptional washing results.
The majority of our quilts are large enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements in addition to the determined drop for you to compare to the sizing you want. Kindly do your measuring prior to buying!
Fortunately, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend the following guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy prevents hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer stops to decrease wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
Few people today recognize the extent of time and tedious workmanship involved in creating a quilt. Quilt-making is a process that make involve 5—9 months
to finish. Making a quilt necessitates designing, scissoring, piecing, quilting, and binding. In all, the total amount of time to finish one quilt totals as much as two hundred to three hundred hours.