A quilt is not just a comfortable bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans who create our quilts choose top-notch vivid materials and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Pick from our selection of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched together by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also superb washing results.
The majority of our quilts are large enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's proportions is different. We publish the quilt's dimensions in addition to the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want to have. Kindly do your measuring ahead of your purchase!
As a matter of fact, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise the following standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This home remedy stops hemorrhage as well as helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to lessen wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
It is crucial that the quilt you buy is a correct fit for your bed. Every quilt's measurements are unique. Evaluate your size by simply measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your measuring ahead of buying!