A quilt is not just a comfortable blanket: it is also a piece of art. The crafters that make our quilts choose quality vivid materials and organize them into an attractive work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your home design.
Although the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also superb washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be really large in length and width. In fact, well-nigh of our quilts are sizable enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, every quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we publish the quilt's dimensions as well as the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are looking for. Kindly do your research prior to purchasing!
As a matter of fact, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy stops bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine finishes to lessen creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Because each quilt's size is different, it is vital that the quilt you order is definitely an ideal match for your bed. Verify your size simply by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your homework prior to purchasing!