A quilt is not merely a comfy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that create our quilts pick high quality colorful fabrics and organize them in an appealing work of art. Pick from our stock of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched with each other by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and also outstanding washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be relatively sizable in length and width. Actuality, most of our quilts are large enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each and every quilt's measurements is different. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the measurements you want to have. Please do your research prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend complying with these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy avoids bleed as well as aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer stops to reduce wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
It is essential that the quilt you buy is a well-suited fit for your bed. Every quilt's measurements are special. Check your dimensions by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your measuring before you buy!