A quilt is not merely a comfortable bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The crafters that create our quilts select high quality colorful fabrics and arrange them in an eye-catching masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched together by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as outstanding washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be reasonably generous in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to eliminate the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's proportions is different. We specify the quilt's dimensions in conjunction with the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want to have. It is important to do your research before buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise complying with these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy stops bleed as well as helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to decrease creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Our creators possess a very important assignment. They possess the crucial duty of picking coordinating fabric materials from an enormous variety of fabrics produced by different fabric material designers and companies. Each texture chosen is essential to the final visual appeal of the quilt. The artist behind this quilt did a splendid job of picking out beautiful fabric materials that complement each other and harmonize effectively. That is exactly why we refer to as a quilt a work of art!