A quilt is not only a comfy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that create our quilts choose quality vibrant materials and organize them into an eye-catching masterpiece. Pick from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your taste.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as superb washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be rather sizable in length and width. In fact, well-nigh of our quilts are sizable enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each and every quilt's size is different. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements as well as the calculated drop for you to compare to the sizing you are looking for. Kindly do your measuring ahead of your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy stops bleed and also helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer stops to minimize wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a really noteworthy job. They possess the critical mission of picking coordinating textures from a seismic selection of fabrics offered by a wide range of fabric material designers and suppliers. Each material chosen is crucial to the finished character of the quilt. The creator behind this quilt did a lovely job of choosing attractive fabrics that enhance each other and coordinate nicely. That is the reason that we consider a quilt a work of artistry!