A quilt is not merely a cozy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters who create our quilts choose high quality colorful materials and arrange them in a captivating masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your taste.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as superb washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's proportions varies. You'll find we post the quilt's measurements with the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are looking for. Kindly do your research before purchasing!
Yes, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We suggest complying with these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy stops bleed and helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine finishes to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a very significant position. They possess the crucial responsibility of determining coordinating fabrics from a seismic choice of textures fabricated by a variety of fabric artists and companies. Each fabric chosen is essential to the final appearance of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did an excellent job of picking visually appealing textures that suit each other and combine favorably. That is the reason why we regard a quilt a piece of artistry!