A quilt is not just a comfy bed covering: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters that create our quilts select high quality vivid fabrics and arrange them in a creative masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched together by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth as well as exceptional washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are sizable enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's proportions differs. You'll find we post the quilt's dimensions as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the overall size you are looking for. Definitely do your research before purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage and also assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine quits to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Considering that lots of Amish and also Mennonite ladies stay at home to look after their loved ones, their jobs must coincide with their home life. Our company enables these women to work at their own personal pace so that they may adequately care for their loved ones.