A quilt is not only a comfy bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that create our quilts select top quality vivid fabrics and arrange them into a creative masterpiece. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched with each other by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and exceptional washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be relatively large in length and width. Actuality, nearly all of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, every quilt's size is different. We post the quilt's measurements alongside the determined drop for you to compare to the overall size you are looking for. Please do your homework prior to making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy protects against hemorrhage and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine finishes to minimize wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our designers possess a very noteworthy job. They have the significant responsibility of looking for coordinating fabrics from a seismic array of patterns manufactured by various fabric artists and companies. Each material chosen is pivotal to the completed aesthetics of the quilt. The designer of this quilt did an admirable job of choosing beautiful fabrics that complement each other and coordinate nicely. That is the reason that we consider a quilt a piece of fine art!