A quilt is not just a relaxing bed covering: it is also a piece of art. The artists who create our quilts choose top quality vivid materials and arrange them in an attractive masterpiece. Pick from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as excellent washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are large enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's overall size differs. You'll find we list the quilt's dimensions together with the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you want to have. Please do your research prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids bleed and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine quits to minimize wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans possess a truly important position. They have the crucial undertaking of choosing complimentary patterns from an almost infinite array of materials produced by numerous fabric artists and companies. Each texture chosen is pivotal to the final look of the quilt. The artisan of this quilt did an admirable job of selecting pleasing patterns that suit each other and combine splendidly. This is why we consider a quilt a piece of artistry!