A quilt is not only a comfortable blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists who design our quilts choose high quality colorful materials and organize them in a distinct work of art. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your home design.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as superb washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's size can be different. We designate the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the determined drop for you to compare to the sizing you may need. Kindly do your homework before buying!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We suggest the following standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy stops hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer stops to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a very noteworthy job. They possess the difficult assignment of deciding on coordinating patterns from a huge assortment of materials generated by different fabric designers and suppliers. Each material chosen is essential to the finished aesthetics of the quilt. The designer of this quilt did a fine job of selecting attractive materials that suit each other and harmonize splendidly. That is the reason why we consider a quilt a masterpiece of art!