A quilt is not merely a relaxing blanket: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists who develop our quilts choose top quality vivid materials and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your home design.
Although the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and outstanding washing results.
You will find our quilts to be really sizable in length and width. As a matter of fact, nearly all of our quilts are sizable enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's size is different. We specify the quilt's measurements alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you are trying to find. It is important to do your research ahead of buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We recommend the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy stops bleed and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine stops to decrease wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a quite noteworthy job. They have the critical undertaking of selecting complimentary materials from an almost infinite selection of fabrics provided by a variety of fabric artists and suppliers. Each fabric chosen is pivotal to the completed fashion of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did an excellent job of settling upon visually appealing fabric materials that suit each other and harmonize very well. This is the reason that we consider a quilt a piece of artistry!