A quilt is not just a cozy bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters who create our quilts select top-notch colorful materials and organize them into a distinct masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your taste.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched together by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also outstanding washing results.
You will find our quilts to be reasonably sizable in length and width. Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's proportions varies as well. We specify the quilt's dimensions together with the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want. Kindly do your measuring before purchasing!
As a matter of fact, these quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy stops hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer quits to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our creators have a quite important undertaking. They have the crucial responsibility of deciding upon coordinating fabric materials from a seismic variety of fabric materials provided by many different pattern designers and companies. Each fabric material chosen is vital to the final look of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did an excellent job of deciding on charming patterns that complement each other and combine favorably. That is why we consider a quilt a work of art!