A quilt is not just a relaxing blanket: it is also a piece of art. The crafters that design our quilts select top-notch vivid materials and organize them into an attractive masterpiece. Select from our selection of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best complements your taste.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched with each other by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also outstanding washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are large enough to eliminate the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's measurements varies. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions alongside the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want to have. It is important to do your homework prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We suggest complying with these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy prevents bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to reduce creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly suggest washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Our creators hold a truly noteworthy responsibility. They possess the vital task of deciding on complimentary patterns from an almost infinite array of textures manufactured by numerous fabric artists and companies. Each texture chosen is pivotal to the final character of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a splendid job of deciding on appealing materials that enhance each other and coordinate favorably. This is the reason why we regard a quilt a piece of fine art!