A quilt is not only a cozy bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The crafters who design our quilts choose top quality vibrant fabrics and organize them into a creative work of art. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also excellent washing results.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to reduce the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's dimensions varies. We list the quilt's dimensions in addition to the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you may need. Please do your research before making a purchase!
Fortunately, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend the following standards for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids hemorrhage and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to reduce creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artists enjoy a really noteworthy assignment. They possess the vital responsibility of choosing complimentary fabrics from an almost infinite assortment of fabric materials provided by many different fabric artists and suppliers. Each fabric material chosen is essential to the finished appearance of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a splendid job of picking out appealing fabric materials that match each other and correlate effectively. That is precisely why we refer to as a quilt a piece of art!