A quilt is not just a comfortable blanket: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters who develop our quilts pick quality vivid fabrics and arrange them into an attractive work of art. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your home design.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as superb washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's proportions differs. We specify the quilt's dimensions in conjunction with the estimated drop for you to compare to the proportions you need. Definitely do your research before purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise adhering to these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage as well as assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer finishes to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Our creators maintain a remarkably noteworthy job. They have the vital duty of deciding upon coordinating materials from a massive assortment of patterns produced by many different texture artists and companies. Each texture chosen is integral to the final appearance of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did a splendid job of finding attractive textures that complement each other and correlate well. This is exactly why we regard a quilt a work of artistry!