A quilt is not merely a comfortable bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that create our quilts choose quality colorful materials and organize them into a captivating masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your home design.
While the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as excellent washing results.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's dimensions differs. We designate the quilt's measurements as well as the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want. Definitely do your homework prior to buying!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We advise complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy stops hemorrhage and also aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to minimize wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
The occupation of lots of Amish and Mennonite mothers must fit their home life, given that they stay at home to look after their households. Making quilts fits that criteria. Our company permits these women to produce at their own personal rate to ensure that they can effectively take care of their family. For many women, making quilts is great therapy as well as an excellent past-time.