A quilt is not only a relaxing bedspread: it is also a piece of art. The artists that develop our quilts select quality colorful materials and arrange them into a captivating masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your taste.
Although the fabric pieces are sewn with each other by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also excellent washing results.
Just about all of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's dimensions is different. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements as well as the estimated drop for you to compare to the proportions you need. Definitely do your homework before purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy protects against bleed as well as aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer stops to reduce creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly recommend washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Our creators maintain a truly important job. They possess the critical mission of selecting complimentary materials from a huge choice of fabric materials manufactured by many different material artists and companies. Each material chosen is integral to the finished appearance of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a splendid job of finding attractive fabrics that suit each other and correlate splendidly. That is the reason that we consider a quilt a masterpiece of artwork!