A quilt is not merely a relaxing bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that create our quilts select top quality vibrant materials and arrange them in an attractive masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your taste.
While the pieces of fabric are sewn together by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as superb washing results.
Just about all of our quilts are large enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's proportions can be different. We designate the quilt's measurements together with the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you may need. Definitely do your research prior to making a purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend complying with these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy prevents bleed as well as helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans maintain a remarkably noteworthy job. They have the critical mission of figuring out coordinating materials from a seismic variety of patterns offered by a wide range of fabric material designers and companies. Each fabric material chosen is essential to the final character of the quilt. The designer of this quilt did an excellent job of deciding on beautiful fabric materials that enhance each other and coordinate nicely. That is the reason why we call a quilt a work of artistry!