A quilt is not only a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that develop our quilts choose top quality vibrant fabrics and arrange them into a captivating masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and superb washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be really large in length and width. Actuality, almost all of our quilts are sizable enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's dimensions is different as well. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions alongside the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want. Kindly do your research before purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We suggest the following standards for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy prevents bleed and helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to minimize creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artists maintain a quite important position. They possess the critical mission of determining coordinating patterns from a huge array of patterns fabricated by a wide range of fabric designers and companies. Each texture chosen is essential to the final appearance of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did a splendid job of deciding on attractive patterns that suit each other and correlate effectively. This is the reason why we consider a quilt a work of art!