A quilt is not only a cozy bed cover: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters who create our quilts choose quality vivid materials and organize them into an appealing masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and exceptional washing results.
You will find our quilts to be reasonably large in length and width. In fact, most of our quilts are sizable enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's overall size can be different. You'll find we list the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are looking for. Kindly do your homework prior to your purchase!
As a matter of fact, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine quits to reduce creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Because every quilt's proportions are different, it is crucial that the quilt you purchase is definitely an ideal fit for your bed. Confirm your size simply by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your homework before you purchase!