A quilt is not only a relaxing bed covering: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists that create our quilts choose high quality vibrant fabrics and organize them into an appealing masterpiece. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your taste.
While the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as exceptional washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are sizable enough to eliminate the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we publish the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want. Kindly do your research prior to purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise complying with these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy prevents bleed and also assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to minimize wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Considering that each quilt's proportions are different, it is crucial that the quilt you purchase is definitely an appropriate fit for your bed. Confirm your size simply by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you want. Do your measuring prior to purchasing!