A quilt is not only a comfy bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The crafters that create our quilts choose top quality colorful fabrics and organize them in a creative masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your home design.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and also excellent washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be relatively generous in length and width. Most of our quilts are generous enough to do away with the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's sizing differs as well. You'll find we publish the quilt's measurements as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the size you are looking for. Kindly do your measuring prior to making a purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We suggest complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This home remedy prevents bleed and also aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to lessen creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans enjoy a very noteworthy job. They have the vital responsibility of figuring out complimentary materials from a massive choice of fabrics fabricated by different material designers and companies. Each pattern chosen is crucial to the completed character of the quilt. The designer behind this quilt did an admirable job of choosing beautiful textures that match each other and coordinate nicely. That is exactly why we consider a quilt a work of art!