A quilt is not just a relaxing bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The crafters who develop our quilts pick quality vivid materials and arrange them into an appealing work of art. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched together by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth as well as exceptional washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be really generous in length and width. In fact, the majority of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's sizing is different as well. We list the quilt's measurements along with the determined drop for you to compare to the proportions you want to have. Definitely do your homework ahead of buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise complying with these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy prevents bleed and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine finishes to decrease creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our creators possess a very important undertaking. They have the vital mission of settling upon complimentary patterns from an almost infinite selection of materials provided by a wide range of material artists and companies. Each pattern chosen is integral to the final visual appeal of the quilt. The artisan of this quilt did a first-rate job of choosing pleasing textures that complement each other and harmonize effectively. That is why then we refer to as a quilt a work of artwork!