A quilt is not only a comfy bed covering: it is also a piece of art. The artisans who design our quilts select quality vivid fabrics and organize them in an eye-catching work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and exceptional washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's size can be different. We publish the quilt's measurements in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you may need. Please do your homework prior to buying!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We suggest the following guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy avoids bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine finishes to minimize creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
It is crucial that the quilt you buy is an appropriate fit for your bed. Each quilt's dimensions are special. Check your dimensions simply by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your homework ahead of purchasing!