A quilt is not just a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that develop our quilts pick quality vibrant materials and arrange them into a distinct work of art. Choose from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and excellent washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's size varies. We designate the quilt's dimensions in addition to the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you want to have. It is important to do your research before purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy prevents hemorrhage and helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to reduce wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Given that numerous Amish and also Mennonite ladies stay at home to look after their families, their occupations need to coincide with their home life. Our team permits our ladies to function at their own pace so that they may properly care for their household.