A quilt is not only a comfortable bed covering: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters that make our quilts select top quality vivid fabrics and arrange them in an eye-catching work of art. Select from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and exceptional washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are large enough to reduce the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's measurements is different. We list the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want. Please do your research before making a purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We suggest complying with these guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy stops bleed and helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer stops to decrease wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Since each quilt's size is special, it really is important that the quilt you purchase is a well-suited fit for your bed. Check your dimensions simply by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you wish for. Do your homework ahead of buying!