A quilt is not just a relaxing bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans who design our quilts choose high quality vivid fabrics and arrange them into an appealing work of art. Choose from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and superb washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be reasonably sizable in length and width. Most of our quilts are generous enough to remove the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, every quilt's measurements differs. We publish the quilt's dimensions with the calculated drop for you to compare to the sizing you want. Definitely do your measuring before buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest the following standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This home remedy stops hemorrhage as well as aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine stops to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely advise washing.
Did you know?
Given that many Amish as well as Mennonite ladies stay at home to look after their families, their occupations need to correspond to their home life. Our team allows these women to function at their own personal pace so that they can properly look after their loved ones.