A quilt is not merely a comfy bed covering: it is also a piece of art. The artisans that develop our quilts choose top-notch vivid materials and organize them into a distinct work of art. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
While the fabric pieces are stitched together by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and superb washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be really large in length and width. Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to remove the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each and every quilt's proportions differs. You'll find we post the quilt's measurements alongside the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want to have. Definitely do your research prior to your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise the following standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy stops bleed and also helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to minimize wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Because every quilt's measurements are unique, it is essential that the quilt you buy is definitely a correct match for your bed. Assess your dimensions simply by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your research prior to purchasing!