A quilt is not only a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that create our quilts select top quality colorful materials and arrange them into an appealing work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your home design.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as exceptional washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are sizable enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's overall size is different. We specify the quilt's dimensions along with the determined drop for you to compare to the sizing you may need. Please do your homework before making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids bleed and assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer finishes to lessen wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Due to the fact that many Amish and also Mennonite ladies remain at home to look after their loved ones, their occupations must correspond to their home life. We allow our ladies to work at their own pace so that they can appropriately look after their family.