A quilt is not just a comfy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The crafters who create our quilts choose high quality vibrant fabrics and arrange them into an attractive work of art. Select from our selection of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best complements your taste.
Although the pieces of fabric are sewn with each other by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also outstanding washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's proportions can be different. We designate the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want to have. It is important to do your research prior to making a purchase!
As a matter of fact, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise the following guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against bleed as well as assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer stops to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly recommend washing.
Did you know?
Given that each quilt's size is different, it really is essential that the quilt you order is a well-suited fit for your bed. Verify your dimensions by simply measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your homework prior to buying!