A quilt is not just a comfy bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists who make our quilts pick high quality vibrant materials and arrange them into an attractive masterpiece. Select from our stock of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and superb washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's overall size differs. We specify the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the estimated drop for you to compare to the measurements you want to have. Definitely do your homework prior to your purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy stops bleed and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to lessen wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely advise washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Given that each quilt's size is special, it is vital that the quilt you buy is definitely an ideal match for your bed. Assess your size by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you want. Do your homework before you buy!