A quilt is not just a relaxing blanket: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters that develop our quilts select high quality vivid materials and arrange them in a distinct work of art. Choose from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your style.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and superb washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's dimensions can be different. We designate the quilt's measurements in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the size you want to have. Kindly do your measuring ahead of buying!
Fortunately, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy protects against bleed and helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine finishes to reduce creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Since each quilt's proportions are unique, it is crucial that the quilt you purchase is definitely an appropriate match for your bed. Verify your dimensions simply by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you wish for. Do your measuring before you purchase!