A quilt is not only a comfortable bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists who create our quilts pick high quality vivid materials and arrange them into an attractive masterpiece. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and also exceptional washing results.
The majority of our quilts are large enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's measurements varies. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions with the calculated drop for you to compare to the measurements you are trying to find. Please do your homework before buying!
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We recommend the following guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy stops bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer stops to minimize creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our creators possess a quite important assignment. They possess the critical mission of picking out coordinating fabrics from a huge assortment of patterns manufactured by numerous texture artists and suppliers. Each fabric chosen is crucial to the final look of the quilt. The artisan of this quilt did an excellent job of selecting appealing materials that suit each other and correlate well. That is why then we regard a quilt a work of artistry!