A quilt is not merely a cozy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters that develop our quilts select top-notch vivid fabrics and arrange them into a captivating masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and superb washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's size is different. We specify the quilt's measurements alongside the determined drop for you to compare to the overall size you are trying to find. Definitely do your measuring before your purchase!
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against bleed and also assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer finishes to decrease creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Scarcely any people understand the scope of time and laborious labor engaged in making a quilt. Quilt-making is a process which make require 5 to 9 months
to finalize. Building a quilt involves designing, cutting, combining, quilting, and binding. All in all, the overall amount of time to finish one quilt amounts to as much as 200 to 300 hours.