A quilt is not merely a relaxing blanket: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists that design our quilts pick quality vivid fabrics and arrange them in a distinct work of art. Pick from our selection of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also outstanding washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be rather sizable in length and width. As a matter of fact, the majority of our quilts are generous enough to eliminate the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's measurements is different. We list the quilt's dimensions in conjunction with the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you want. It is important to do your research prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We suggest complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against bleed and helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to decrease creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely recommend washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Our creators enjoy a quite noteworthy position. They have the vital task of deciding upon coordinating textures from a massive array of fabrics fabricated by various fabric artists and companies. Each fabric material chosen is essential to the final look of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did an excellent job of choosing charming textures that suit each other and harmonize very well. This is why we call a quilt a piece of fine art!