A quilt is not only a comfortable blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that develop our quilts select top quality colorful fabrics and arrange them in an attractive masterpiece. Select from our stock of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your style.
Although the pieces of fabric are sewn together by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also superb washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be really large in length and width. As a matter of fact, well-nigh of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's measurements can be different. We specify the quilt's dimensions together with the estimated drop for you to compare to the proportions you are trying to find. It is important to do your research prior to your purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We suggest the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer finishes to lessen wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a truly important assignment. They have the crucial responsibility of deciding upon complimentary materials from an enormous selection of materials generated by numerous texture artists and companies. Each material chosen is crucial to the finished visual appeal of the quilt. The designer behind this quilt did an excellent job of choosing visually appealing materials that suit each other and correlate nicely. This is why then we refer to as a quilt a piece of fine art!