A quilt is not just a relaxing bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The crafters that create our quilts choose top quality vivid materials and arrange them in a distinct work of art. Choose from our selection of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and outstanding washing results.
You will find our quilts to be remarkably large in length and width. As a matter of fact, almost all of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each and every quilt's measurements differs. We post the quilt's measurements along with the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you are trying to find. Please do your homework before purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We advise the following standards for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy protects against hemorrhage as well as aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to reduce wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely advise washing.
Did you know?
Given that a lot of Amish and also Mennonite ladies remain at home to care for their loved ones, their professions need to correspond to their home life. Our company allows our ladies to operate at their own personal rate so that they can adequately look after their family.