A quilt is not merely a cozy bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters who design our quilts pick high quality vivid fabrics and organize them into a creative masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
Although the fabric pieces are sewn with each other by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and outstanding washing results.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's overall size differs. You'll find we list the quilt's measurements with the determined drop for you to compare to the measurements you may need. It is important to do your research prior to purchasing!
Yes, these quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We recommend the following standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy stops bleed and also assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine finishes to reduce wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly recommend washing.
Did you know?
Due to the fact that a lot of Amish and Mennonite mothers stay at home to take care of their households, their jobs need to fit their home life. Quilting meets that requirement. We permit these women to work at their own personal pace to make sure that they can appropriately look after their household. For a lot of women, quilting is good therapy and also an exceptional past-time.