A quilt is not only a relaxing bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists who make our quilts pick top-notch vivid fabrics and arrange them into an eye-catching work of art. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also exceptional washing results.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's sizing can be different. We specify the quilt's dimensions alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the overall size you are trying to find. Please do your research ahead of buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy avoids bleed and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer stops to minimize wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artists maintain a really important position. They have the crucial mission of choosing coordinating fabrics from an enormous selection of patterns offered by various fabric artists and companies. Each fabric chosen is integral to the completed visual appeal of the quilt. The artist behind this quilt did an admirable job of deciding on visually appealing fabrics that suit each other and coordinate well. This is precisely why we regard a quilt a work of art!