A quilt is not just a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The crafters who make our quilts pick top-notch vivid materials and organize them in a creative work of art. Choose from our stock of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also exceptional washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's size varies. We designate the quilt's dimensions with the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you may need. Kindly do your research before buying!
As a matter of fact, our quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We advise adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy stops hemorrhage and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer stops to reduce wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly recommend washing.
Did you know?
Given that every quilt's size is special, it really is essential that the quilt you purchase is a correct match for your bed. Check your size by simply measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you want. Do your measuring before you buy!