A quilt is not just a comfy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans who develop our quilts select quality vivid materials and arrange them into a captivating work of art. Pick from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also excellent washing results.
Most of our quilts are large enough to eliminate the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's dimensions is different. You'll find we publish the quilt's measurements along with the calculated drop for you to compare to the overall size you want to have. It is important to do your homework ahead of buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This home remedy avoids hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine finishes to lessen wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly suggest washing.
Amish Handmade Quilt Facts
Our designers hold a remarkably noteworthy assignment. They possess the vital mission of finding complimentary fabrics from an enormous assortment of textures developed by a variety of material designers and suppliers. Each pattern chosen is pivotal to the finished fashion of the quilt. The designer behind this quilt did an excellent job of finding attractive materials that complement each other and combine nicely. This is the reason that we call a quilt a masterpiece of fine art!