A quilt is not merely a cozy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans who design our quilts choose top quality colorful materials and arrange them into a distinct work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are sewn with each other by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also exceptional washing results.
The majority of our quilts are large enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's measurements varies. We designate the quilt's dimensions alongside the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you may need. Please do your research before making a purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy prevents bleed and also helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer stops to minimize wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artists hold a really noteworthy responsibility. They have the critical responsibility of picking out coordinating textures from an enormous array of materials offered by numerous pattern designers and suppliers. Each material chosen is integral to the finished appearance of the quilt. The designer of this quilt did a first-rate job of choosing appealing fabric materials that complement each other and combine effectively. This is the reason why we call a quilt a masterpiece of artwork!