A quilt is not only a relaxing bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists who design our quilts choose quality vivid materials and arrange them in an appealing masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your taste.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also excellent washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are sizable enough to eliminate the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's overall size is different. We post the quilt's dimensions along with the estimated drop for you to compare to the size you are looking for. Please do your research prior to your purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise adhering to these standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy protects against bleed as well as helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine finishes to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely recommend washing.
Did you know?
It is crucial that the quilt you order is a well-suited fit for your bed. Every quilt's dimensions are unique. Verify your size by simply measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your measuring before you purchase!