A quilt is not merely a comfortable bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters that design our quilts choose high quality vibrant materials and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and excellent washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be reasonably sizable in length and width. Actuality, almost all of our quilts are large enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, every quilt's proportions varies. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions alongside the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are looking for. It is important to do your homework before making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We advise the following standards for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids hemorrhage as well as aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer finishes to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
It is vital that the quilt you buy is an appropriate fit for your bed. Every quilt's size is special. Evaluate your size by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your research before you purchase!