A quilt is not only a relaxing bed covering: it is also a piece of art. The artists who design our quilts choose high quality colorful fabrics and arrange them into a creative work of art. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also excellent washing outcomes.
Almost all of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's measurements can be different. You'll find we list the quilt's measurements along with the determined drop for you to compare to the measurements you want. Kindly do your research prior to your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy prevents hemorrhage and helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to lessen creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely advise washing.
Amish Handmade Quilt Facts
Our creators possess a very noteworthy assignment. They possess the critical task of picking out coordinating fabrics from an enormous array of fabrics provided by a variety of fabric artists and suppliers. Each pattern chosen is vital to the completed appearance of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a first-rate job of selecting beautiful fabric materials that balance each other and coordinate favorably. This is exactly why we regard a quilt a masterpiece of artistry!